The BEST week of your summer is almost here! Our new summer camp/conference is called MOVE! June 17-21, 2018 at Cedarville University! The deadline for registration and the $50 deposit is Wednesday, May 9, so don’t wait! Everything you need is right here!
COST:$335 per student
(includes camp registration, transportation to and from Cedarville and a custom Connect HSM/MOVE 2018 T-Shirt)
$50 DEPOSIT IS DUE MAY 9, 2018 TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
DEADLINE FOR FINAL REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS MAY 23, 2018.
DEPART / RETURN:
• 10:30am depart from Connect/ABT back parking lot on Sunday, June 17 immediately following the 1st hour service. We will stop at Polaris Mall for lunch.
• Leave from Cedarville Thursday June 21 at 5:00pm – stopping for dinner on the way home at Polaris Mall.
• Return to Connect/ABT at approx. 9pm on Thursday, June 21 (depending on traffic, etc.)
YOU WILL NEED TO BUY YOUR LUNCH ON SUNDAY AND THURSDAY. $35 – $40 IS TYPICALLY THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MONEY WE RECOMMEND BRINGING FOR THE WEEK.
- 7:15 AM – Breakfast
- 8:30 AM – Doors Open
- 8:45 AM – Morning Show
- 9:00 AM – Morning Session
- 10:00 AM – Encounter/Small Group Time
- 12:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:30 PM – Electives
- 2:30 PM – Free Time
- 5:00 PM – Dinner
- 6:30 PM – Doors Open
- 7:00 PM – Evening Session
- 9:00 PM – Youth Group Time
- 10:00 PM – The Alternative
- 11:15 PM – In Dorms
• Call the church at 330-745-8824 and ask for Pastor Jason or Lauren
• Or call or text direct to Pastor Jason at 330-618-7212
WHAT TO BRING TO MOVE:
• Bible, notebook, pens and pencils
• Modest clothing
• toiletries/sun screen
• athletic shoes
• sleeping bag or sheets and blanket/pillow
• snacks, drinks & water for your room,
• 2 garbage bags for trash, paper towels for your room,
• extra spending money for snacks, paintball, etc.
DO NOT BRING:
• Illegal drugs, guns, knives, weapons of any kind
*cell phones are permitted